The Ecommerce ranking is the ranking of the top 100 online stores in Italy, updated at September 2023
The Ecommerce ranking is the ranking of the top 100 ecommerce sites most popular in Italy, updated monthly.
La presentazione della nuova ricerca di Casaleggio Associati si terrà il 24 ottobre dalle ore 09:30 - Milano Westin Palace, Piazza Repubblica
How is the ranking calculated?
The ranking aims to estimate the popularity of ecommerce websites in Italy. It's calculated with an algorithm based on the following parameters:
· Unique Visitors: Total unique visitors on a monthly basis in Italy (estimated by Casaleggio Associati on Semrush data)
· On line popularity: brand relevance according to CA data and estimates (data not visible)
· Average time: average amount of time that a user spends on the analyzed domain during each visit.
· Bounce Rate: Percentage of visitors who leave the analyzed site after viewing a single page.
· Relevance: overall score calculated on the basis of previous data
The ranking is based on data estimates available on the Net, it has no statistical value but it is indicative of the balance of power between the various players.
How many companies are there in the Ranking?
At the moment there are 4746 companies that have an ecommerce in Italy - from product to services - divided into categories.
How often ecommerce is updated rankings?
The ecommerce ranking is updated every month. Updates of company names and other major changes are made twice a year.
Why does my ecommerce site not appear in the rankings?
The reasons are threefold:
· The site has been taken into consideration, but did not reach the top 100 positions; it could be available in sector rankings
· The data found was not sufficient to make an accurate estimate
· Your site has not been inserted in our database. You can send it by clicking here
I believe that the figures relating to my ecommerce site are inaccurate. What can I do?
The numbers in the ranking only represent estimates of Ecommerce site traffic and may be different from actual data. You can learn more about the difference between Semrush and Google Analytics< /a>.
You can write us an email and report the data you believe is inaccurate.
Will you modify the rankings?
For now the ranking ecommerce is in Beta and in constant monitoring.
If you have suggestions that can help us improve our ranking, send us an email.
Why an ecommerce site is not in the ranking anymore?
When the traffic estimate in a certain month is too low, the site is temporarily excluded from the ranking.
How can I sponsor the Ranking?
If you want informations on Ranking Sponsorship, pleasesend us an email.
|Company / Sector||Sector||Relevance|
|1||Italiana Assicurazioni Insurance||Insurance||119||17:49||51,0%|
|3||Sara Assicurazioni Insurance||Insurance||284||12:57||54,0%|
|5||Europ Assistance Insurance||Insurance||284||10:23||76,0%|
|8||Zurich Connect Insurance||Insurance||373||09:34||34,0%|
|9||Allianz Direct Insurance||Insurance||642||09:20||38,0%|
|11||Unipol Sai Insurance||Insurance||851||09:09||61,0%|
|17||Viaggi Sicuri Insurance||Insurance||134||04:31||51,0%|
|21||Reale Mutua Assicurazioni Insurance||Insurance||224||02:06||45,0%|
La ripartizione della popolarità dei primi dieci website della classifica dei migliori Ecommerce.